- Special Requests: We will make all attempts to accommodate special requests but we cannot guarantee specific cabins or resort rooms. All cabins and resort rooms are NON SMOKING.
- Children’s Swim Times: Children under 3 not allowed in any jacuzzi or pool. Children ages 3 – 17 are allowed in the pool area only from 11:30am – 1:30pm and 4:30pm – 6:30pm. Anyone under 18 is not permitted in the locker room or fitness center.
- Lodging Office Hours: The Lodging Office is open 7 days a week from 7:00am – 9:00pm.
- Check-in: 4:00pm ~ Check-out: 11:00am
- If you arrive after the lodging front desk has closed your key will be placed in the “Late check-in” cabinet to the right just inside the main front entrance.
- Spa Appointments: Spa appointments are highly recommended one week in advance. Please call 760-648-7004 ext. 2 to book now. For more information, see our spa policies.
- Minimum 3 Night Stay during the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Jr Day: January 14-17, 2022
- Presidents Week: February 18-26, 2022
- Easter: April 8-16, 2022
- Memorial Day: May 27-30, 2022
- Independence Day: July 1-4, 2022
- Labor Day: September 2-5, 2022
- Minimum 4 Night Stay during the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving: November 20-30, 2022
- Christmas-New Year’s: December 16, 2022 – January 3, 2022
2022 Summer/Fall Season
May 27-October 31, 2022
No minimum stay required.
- Holiday Periods: (Presidents’ week, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Martin Luther King) Holiday reservations require a two-month prior advance deposit of 50%.
- Holiday Cancellations: If cancellation is made less than two months prior to your confirmed arrival date the 50% deposit will be held and credited toward a future stay.
- Summer Period: (May 28 – October 31) All summer reservations require a one-month advance deposit of 50%.
- Summer Cancellations: If cancellation is made less than one month prior to your confirmed arrival date the 50% deposit will be held and credited toward a future stay.
- All Other Periods: All other period reservations require a two-day advance deposit of 50%. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to your confirmed arrival date the 50% deposit will be held and credited toward a future stay.
- Refunds: Refunds for early departures including those due to weather are not issued. No refunds for scheduled mountain road closures. For Yosemite National Park road information call 209-372-0200. Alternate routes are available.
of two (2) pets are permitted in designated “Pet Cabins” or “Pet Resort Rooms”. Pets must be declared at time of booking your reservation and a pet fee will be charged $50 upon arrival.
*The Double Eagle Resort & Spa, Inc. assumes no liability related to any use of its property for any recreational activities. There are streams on the property, a fishing pond, rocky slopes, roads used by automobiles, wild animals, and any number of potential hazards. All use is at the sole risk of the user or the supervising adult. All children under the age of 14 should have adult supervision at all times.